torsdag 30 september 2010

London Day 1

Finally! I have just arrived at my suite at the Jumeirah Carlton Tower hotel. The bustrip took about two hours from the airport. This is my first time in London and I'm really looking forward to it. I arrived at the hotel about 5 o'clock in the afternoon. The hotel room is bigger and better than I expected before I got here. The superior room is the best room I have seen in my whole life. It's quite relaxing in here but that's maybe because I'm so exhausted from the ride to the hotel. As soon as I arrived today, I decided that I should start writing on the blog I had to do, so here I am! I won this trip on a lottery tick I scratched a few days ago, lucky me! The lottery company paid for a five-star hotel for a week and the airtrip costs, the only condition was that I had to blog about my stay, but that doesn't seem soo bad.
I only packed clothes, books and hygiene articles because I didn't want to carry so much. And on my way to the hotel I saw the Marble Arch, lucky I had my camera ready, so I took a picture of a giant horse head thing that stood in the middle of the street. That's all for day one.

Emil Gutmann, Wednesday 2010

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar