fredag 1 oktober 2010

London Day 3

Today I'm going to spend my day shopping in the city. I've heard that Harrods is a big shopping mall in London so I think I'll head there first today. As usual, I took the bus there. Outside Harrods was an old man who served as their gatekeeper. He was dressed in a long, green coat and a black top hat. He said that he has been working at Harrods since he was a kid and that made him the oldest employee at Harrods! Unfortunately, I forgot my camera back at the hotel. Harrods was huge inside as well as the outside! I started lookiing around on the first floor where most of the food groceries where, but the prices where outrageously high! I didn't buy anything but it was fun to look around a bit. On the second floor there where mostly clothes and jewelry but I didn't buy anything there either. I headed back outside and saw a long street with a lot of shops around it. But I didn't find anything nice to buy so I took the bus back to the hotel. Back at the hotel, I ate dinner and spent most of the remaining day reading my books.

Emil Gutmann, Friday 2010

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar