fredag 1 oktober 2010

London Day 5 and 6

I got food poisoned from last night so I stayed in my room the whole day. It wasn't too bad, except for the barfing. But I was better next day so I went to see the Big Ben and Buckingham Palace. I took the bus as usual. There was a market near Big Ben so I looked there first. I bought some donuts wich was the best I've tasted in my whole life! Big Ben wasn't anything special to see, it was just a big clocktower. I only saw Buckingham Palace at a distance. It looked bigger in real life. And then I walked too a nearby merry-go-round called London Eye. But one ride costs about 20-40 pounds so I went back to the hotel to eat dinner. After the dinner I went to a nearby cinema and watched Robin Hood. After the movie I went back to the hotel and ate a late dinner. Here is a picture of Big Ben, Buckingham Palace and London Eye.




Emil Gutmann, Sunday and Monday 2010

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar