fredag 1 oktober 2010

London Day 7

Today is my last day in London. But before I head back to the airport I'm going to another park in London where there is more to see. I took the bus again. I decided to take a little picknick by a river in the park. The weather were cloudy and the sun didn't shine, but it was nice anyway. When I walked down the park to take a look at all the buildings and monuments. I saw some statues that I didn't find very interesting, but I saw a building called Albert Hall. I didn't stay to find out what it was for kind of building because I was in a little hurry to the airport.
I went to the airport with a cab this time instead of bus. It went faster and I could relax because now I had plenty of time. I ate on one of the airports McDonalds and checked in afterwards. I didn't have to wait very long before I could bord the plane. And now on my way home to Sweden! I enjoyed the vacation but I'm not going to miss England. It feels good to finnish this blog. Here is a picture of Albert Hall.


Emil Gutmann, Tuesday 2010

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar